top of page

Terrible: Two Brothers Let Their Grandmother Die In Fire & Saved Their Meth Equipment Instead!

ELMIRA, N.Y. - A Steuben County grand jury indicted two brothers on charges of second-degree murder in connection with a May fire that killed their grandmother. The blaze broke out May 14 in the Village of Riverside and claimed the life of 82-year-old Gladys Ann Willow. Willow died from injuries she suffered while trapped inside the burning structure, according to New York State Police at Painted Post. Steuben County District Attorney Brooks Baker told WETM that the brothers allegedly saved their meth-making equipment, but left Willow inside the home. After saving the equipment, they went to get cigarettes and did not report the blaze, the station reported.

1 view0 comments


bottom of page